What A Wasp Can Do To You ???


Hello Friends , First Of All Really Sorry For Not Been Able To Write For Two Days , Writing Also Demands Similar Commitment As Does The Love Demands. On 6th August Evening I Was Sitting Along With My Friend Gatikash Who Owns A Industrial Gases Shop . We Were Talking Well Of All Worldly Matters When Suddenly I Felt A Pain On My Left Arm On Lower Side . I Was Almost Sure Of The Cause Of Pain Because Similar Pain I Felt A Few Months Before And My Eyes Searched Around For The Cause . Yes , I Was Right , It Was A Wasp Bite. Went To My House Took A Anti Allergy Tablet And Drunk Water , Some Body Said To Rub Washing Soap And Somebody Said To Rub Iron At Point Of Wasp Bite . Did All The Possible Home Treatment Ways . It Was All Fine When Suddenly After Dinner I Started To Feel Itching And Heaviness In My Left Hand . Had Taken Anti Allergic Tablet Which Also Causes Sleep So Slept Earlier On That Day .


By The Morning When I Got Up , Was Feeling Uneasy In My Whole Left Arm , And By The Time After Breakfast It Started To Swell And At The Time Of Lunch I Had Almost A Red Arm Which Was Almost Double The Size Of Original. It Was Both A Good And Bad Kind Of Thing . To A Stranger I Was Looking More Healthy And I Myself Felt That The Original Arm Width Should Be This Much . It Was All Hard And Red , Looking Beautiful But Inside The Pain Was Really Severe By That Time . The Arm Was Not Moving Freely And Was Causing Discomfort.My Grand Pa Said That I Had So Much Of Swelling Because I Had Sweet Blood Hehehe.


But By Today Morning The Swelling Was Less And I Was Feeling More Comfortable . But Certainly For All Of You I Have Some First Aid Tips For You All And Myself Also , If Wasp , Bee Bites You :-


1) Take A Anti Allergic Tablet.
2) Massage With Ice Cubes.
3) Apply A Paste Of Vinegar And Baking Soda Or Rub A Soap.
4) Do Not Try To Pull Out The Stinger. Try And Scrape It Out With A Short, Sharp Implement Such As A Credit Card,key Etc..


Thats All !!! Take Precaution , Look Around The Environment And Wear Proper Clothes As Precaution Is Better Than Cure !!!

Signing Off , Take Care Everybody !!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oaa sadi shop da naam bold kar ke colour kar de hhahahahhaha

LOVISH said...

DONE DUDE !!!

Unknown said...

hehehe.......aacha hi huya......
isi bahane mote to hue....

Unknown said...

[b][i]hehehe......aacha hi hua...
issi bahane mote to ho gae.....