I Hate You

I Hate U, Not Bcoz U've Betrayed Me;
I Hate U, Not Bcoz U've Hurt My Feelings;

I Hate U, Not Bcoz U've Pinched My Heart;

I Hate U, Not Bcoz U've Stormed My Dreams;

I Hate U, Not Bcoz U've Kept Me Waitin;

I Hate U, Not Bcoz U've Broken My Trust...

The Only Reason Of My Hatred Is That Im Not Able To Forget U.

Ur Eyes, Ur Smile, Ur Talks…

The More I Try To Forget U..

The More I Remember U And The More I Hate U.

I Loved U From The Depth Of Heart. My Love For U Was As True, As The Heartbeat Which Runs Through My Body, And Speaks Out Only Ur Name...

I Loved U, And That Love Of Mine Will Always Remind Me That, I Have To Hate U....

That Is Why "I Hate U".

3 comments:

styleAB said...

Nice hai bhaaaji

styleAB said...

Nice buddy

Sandeep said...

So I think u failed in LOVE!!!!!!!!Just kidding dude. Nice post one of my frnd use tell me this but you have narrated it in a beautiful way......